If you couldn’t ride with us in October, we have a fun opportunity for you to still join us in pedaling your feet to support young women with breast cancer.This November, we invite you to join us to Cycle it Forward by riding 200 miles during the month of November on your own time. Here's how it works:
- Sign up for free
- Click the registration link above
- Step 1: Fill in your contact information
- Step 2: Choose Virtual Rider
- Join our Tour de Pink Strava Group and log your miles in November up to your goal of 200 miles - those may be outside on your local roads and bike paths, or inside on a stationary bike or trainer - whatever works for you!
- Make your own fundraising goal and share your page with your community. Maybe you will ask for $1 for every mile you ride, or simply ask others to join you in cycling it forward this November to show your thanks for the YSC mission.
- To show our thanks of your support, we will send you fun YSC gear based on your fundraising level.
Share your link to your fundraising page on Facebook or Twitter and encourage others to join Team Cycle it Forward.